Hunter Mental Health have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 CPN or Social Worker to work within an Adult Assessment and Treatment Service, working part remote and on site in Sussex. The service is looking for someone to work 37.5 hours per week, to start in the next 2/3 weeks. The rate is £30ph via an Umbrella Company.
- Providing specialist interventions and acting in the role of Lead Practitioner for a defined caseload of clients.
- Working with people who have severe and enduring Mental Health Problems.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) or Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full Time
- £28ph – £30ph via an Umbrella Company
- Experience working within Community Mental Health
- A valid NMC or HCPC Registration
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Jasmine at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CPN – Locum
Salary – £28 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Jasmine Henry