CAHMS Practitioner: Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for a CAHMS Practitioner to start ASAP within the Oxford area. The role is for 3 months with it being reviewed monthly for an extention and is 37.5 hours per week. Hunter can secure a competitive rate of £30.05. The role is remote working during covid.
This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker or mental health nurse working from home to work within a CAMHS role with the potential of securing a long term contract.
- 3 month locum contract (Reviewed Monthly)
- As soon as possible
- Band 6 equivalent
- Rates: £30.05ph
- Remote Working
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter AHP today.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
RMN – Locum
Salary – £28.04 – 30.05 per hour
Contact Person: Liam Strange