Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great CAMHS Crisis service in their search for a Band 7 CAMHS nurse in a South London based service. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south east region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties, they will have significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk. They will have substantial CAMHS clinical experience.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Intitally 2 months, subject to review
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 9-5, some Saturdays and some 2-10 shifts
- Specific Skills:
- This role is a mix of remote working and face to face- at present it is mostly remote however suitable caniddates will need to be able to attend face to face when needed so should be local or within a suitable travelling distance to the location.
- Providing Crisis Assessments at Croydon University Hospital & at the community base.
- Completing Risk Assessments
- Offer 7 day follow ups
- Care Co-ordinate crisis caseload by reviewing risk and mental state
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS Crisis service
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £29 – 31 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy