Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great CAMHS Practitioner role which specialise in children and adolescent services. We are helping in their search for a senior mental health practitioner Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker in a Bath based service. This is a large, diverse mental health trust who provide physical, mental health and social care to their patients, improving the health and wellbeing of both patient and their family.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Excellent Assessment and Intervention Skills such as CBT for under 18’s
- Experience working in CAMHS ideal or experience in working with adults in mental health community settings
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- Experience of working in a busy CAMHS community teams
- Ability to commute by car or transport to the Bath area
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm with some home-based working. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Full Time position
- CAMHS service
- £27 – £30ph umbrella
Call Hannah on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
OT – Locum
Salary – £27 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman