Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside the most prevalent NHS trust in the captial, they are specialists in providing services across mental health care in this region. This extends from child care through to older adults within both the community, forensic and inpatient settings.
We are looking for an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist to join this CAMHS service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £30.31 – £35.31ph
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid HCPC registration
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- UK experience working within CAMHS teams.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Must have had CAMHS experience in the NHS and UK
- For 8A, must have at least 2 years post qualification CAMHS experience
- ADOS trained psychologists are more desirable
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Psychology – Locum
Salary – £30.31 – 35.31 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy