Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Community Mental Health Nurse role, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker in an Assessment team. The role will be providing assessment, treatment and care to patients and their families in an Oxford based service. This is a large mental health trust who pride themselves on the safe and excellent mental, physical and social care that they provide to patients across all ages, improving their health and wellbeing.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Undertaking bio-psycho-social assessments
- Managing a small caseload of service users for a period of brief psycho-social interventions of up to 4 weeks whilst undertaking an on-going assessment.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- A car driver with access to a car for business use will be required.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm with occasional out of hours work, however, part-time may be considered. Within the service there is a support team of Team Manager, the Deputy Managers and the Consultant Psychiatrists. You will be well supported and receive regular supervision.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Full Time position
- £26 – £28ph umbrella
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £26 – 28 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman