Hunter Mental Health have been ask to support a fantastic primary care team which specialise in a mental health recovery service in their search for a Band 6 community psychiatric nurse in a South East London based Primary Care service. This is a large, diverse mental health trust who are know to offer a wide range of health care services to the catchment area of South East London and areas of Kent. The trust’s multidisciplinary teams asist patients of all ages and we work in partnership with other parts of the NHS, local councils and the voluntary sector.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Experience of researchbased/ reflective practice, e.g.
- Understanding and ability to use supervision to reflect on skills, attitude and knowledge and develop these by using evidence based practice
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience as a preceptor / mentor
- Knowledge of clinical governance and audit
- Knowledge of relevant Professional and Clinical legislation
- Understanding of Care Coordination
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Primary Care Service
- £24 – 26.50ph umbrella
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £24.00 – 26.50 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy