Hunter Mental Health is supporting a great Team within a a Low secure unit with facilities to care for up to 20 patients, both men and women, it’s a fantastic NHS Trust based in Cambridge which providing the highest quality integrated mental health, community and learning difficulties health services.
We are looking for an experienced RMN or CPN Worker with prior experience working with working age adults to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay we are offering is £17.00 with night rates varying
Consideration will be given to all mental health practitioners from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health setting previously.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid NMC pin
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Mental Health Experience
- UK experience working with mental health teams.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Monitoring and assessments
- Provision of care to patients both mental and physical health needs as required
- Primary nurse patients, meeting with them weekly and ensuring all their paperwork i.e. care plans, reports etc are completed.
- Use IT systems to record information within patients records, incident reporting, emails, handover sheets, audits.
- Administration of medication including checking stocks and ordering as required Work as part of MDT ensuring information is relayed in an accurate, timely fashion.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Bismah on 0203 475 4175
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.