Hunter Mental Health is currently supporting a fantastic CAMHS services within on of the most favourable NHS Trusts who cover the east of England and the surrounding areas, working with people of all ages and make sure their services are wide ranging and will integrated.
We are looking for an experienced clinical or counselling psychologist to join this CAMHS team working with children and adolescents with a variety of mental health conditions on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £27.36 – £30.00ph
The service is looking for someone to work within their treatment team operating in a 9-5, Monday to Friday service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Consideration will be given to Clinical and Counselling Psychologists from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health team previously.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- HCPC Registered
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- UK experience working in mental health with CAMHS
- Experience working within a recovery team.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of working age adults
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.