Hunter Mental Health have been ask to support a fantastic working age adult community recovery team which specialise in a variety of mental health conditions including trauama, personality disorder, anxiety in their search for a Band 6 community psychiatric nurse in a south east London based service. The trust is known to offer a diverse variety of health and social care to those living in the South East London area. This trust is also known to cover some additional support in surrounding counties. This includes a heavy focus on the health care in the community in areas such as mental health, elderly care and those with learning difficulties for those of all ages.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Working Age Adults CMHT service
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about