We are looking for an experienced Mental health Nurse or HCPC registered social worker or OT to come and join a vital CAMHS service in Harrow.
The role is going to be either Band 6 or Band 7 and will be able to start immediately offering an initial 3 month contract.
Within the role you will be meeting the needs of those under the age of 18 who present to A&E or paediatric wards. You will be expected to work autonomously to undertake a range of therapeutic tasks individually and jointly with the multi-disciplinary Tier 3 CAMHS team
Please do get in touch if you would be interested in this role, it will be key that you have had previous experience working in a CAMHS service.
- A valid NMC pin or HCPC registration
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- UK experience working in an CAMHS Environment
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Desirable attribute is to have a speciality within CAMHS, that you have clinical experience working in
- Familiar with ADOS training
- Ensuring named patients have up to date/ regularly reviewed care plans which are person centred and include the patient’s views.
- Administer personal care and carry out observations
Why we are different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about