Hunter Mental Health is proud to be supporting adult community mental health services within a fantastic NHS Trust, they are one of the largest trusts covering care and support to a wide range of mental health needs. They cover a large number of services across the south west of the UK.
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurses to join a number of services on a 37.5-hour locum contracts which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £23.60ph.
The service is looking for someone to work within their treatment team with working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid NMC pin
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous CMHT experience
- Prior UK experience working in an older adult community team
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of working age adults
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessment
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.