Hunter Mental Health are currently offering a fantastic opportunity within one of the best mental health trusts in England. The position will be based in an award winning IAPT organisation based in Liverpool – home to the lovely seaside town of Southport, with its beautiful beaches and historic pier.
The team are currently expanding, and they are looking a experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join the service and hit the ground running. We are looking for someone who can work full time however they will accept part time hours. We are also ideally looking for someone to start in the next 3 – 4 weeks.
Key details of the position:
- Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- 3 months experience as a PWP
- Outstanding IAPT Service
- ASAP start and full time work
- Working for the best agency in market (please see below)
Please contact Bismah at Hunter MH for more information.
Why we are different? Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Reference Number: VAC-15592