We are currently looking for an experienced CPN to come and joining a Early Intervention team in Haringey who is looking for a Locum on a rate of £27.00 to start on the 9th of September for an on going contract. if you feel as if you have had the correct previous experience for this position please do get in contact and I will get your application in place.
- Working a case load of clients in a psychosis setting
- Visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
- Care Co-ordination experience minimum 1 year in a psychosis setting
- Ability to manage a caseload
- Experience of working with a recovery focused approach
- Knowledge and experience of RIO
- Experience of assessment of new community clients
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared
- values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.