Hunter Mental Health is working alongside a fantastic Early Intervention service within some of the most desirable NHS Trusts who cover London and the surrounding, working with people of all ages and make sure their services are wide ranging and will integrated.
We are looking for an experienced clinical psychologist or CBT Therapist to join an EI service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £28.
The service is looking for someone to work with CBT therapy with individuals suffering from psychosis. The service operates in a 9-5, Monday to Friday format. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Some of the work can be conducted remotely using the virtual platform ‘attend anywhere’ however, it will also be necessary to attend the work base for essential meetings and multi-disciplinary working given the complex nature of the caseload,
Consideration will be given to Clinical and Counselling Psychologists from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health team previously.
Key details of the role:
- Clinical Psychologist or CBT Therapist
- Band 7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Early intervention Service
- £27.50ph – £29ph
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.