We at Hunter Mental Health are supporting one of the most exciting new mental health teams, based in the North of London and they are in need of an experienced Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist to join their team. The trust provide a varied wide range of healthcare services to those in the area of London. This trust have specialised in community health, mental health and learning disability services. They have proven their credibility in their care for people of all ages and work closely with a variety of partners to ensure that our services are well-integrated and wide-ranging.
We are looking for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologistto join this service on a 1.5 days a week, locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £33.10 – 35.00ph
You will be expected to carry out mental health assessments on patients who have been discharged from experiencing a stroke. You will be a part of the team and work one day a week in the community visiting patient homes to carry out the 4 face to face assessments and then be expected to complete the reporting within a half day period. The service are willing to allow those to do this from home if required.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid HCPC Registration
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- UK experience working face to face in mental health assessments
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of working with children and adolescents
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why are we different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.