Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable mental health service based within a re-enablement team through a NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of London boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse or social worker to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 6-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range this role is offering is £30.31ph.
The successful individual will be expected to work within acute hospitals to be responsible for the safe and timely discharge.
The service is located in central london however you will be expected to be flexible within travel to attend several acute hospitals in the catchment area.
The working hours are 9:00 to 17:00 across a Monday to Friday service.
Key details of the role:
- Discharge Coordinator
- Band 7
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Urgent response discharge service
- £30.31ph umbrella rate
Call Cameron on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about