Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable neurorehabillitation service within a NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of London boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
We are looking for an experienced clinical psychologist to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £35.10ph.
The successful individual would be a part of the MDT on a neurorehabilitation ward. Support and supervision provided by the Clinical Health Psychology and Neuropsychology team based at the hospital.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid HCPC Registration
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous neuro experience
- UK experience working in as a clinical psychologist
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of working age adults
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.