Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Community Mental Health Nurse or Social worker Nurse to join a CMHT based in Manchester on a band 6 basis. It will be Monday-Friday 9-5pm
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- 3 months
- Full Time
Call Bismah on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health’s network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health’s events and discounted CPD.
Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.Reference Number: VAC-16738