Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside an assertive outreach community mental health service within a fantastic NHS Trust who prides on making sure quality is reached in all aspects of their work, they have a strong pride with being a focal point within the NHS and holds the same values and goals which makes the NHS what is.
We are looking for an experienced social worker to join this putreach service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £13.15 – £15.85 per hour.
The service working hours are Monday to Friday. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a driver with a UK licence
- A valid NMC pin
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- UK experience working within a CMH Team
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of patients from birth to adolescents
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
- To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
10 Reasons why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.