Hunter Mental Health have just received a rare opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist to join a growing IAPT service in Nottingham. The role is located in the city of Nottingham, with great transport links from the Midlands, South and the North of the county.
The role will be working in an IAPT service working at step 4 to provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy. Your role will involve the service development in the county and also to teach and train those around you.
- Band 7 locum clinical psychology post
- ASAP start date
- Locum role
- Contract ongoing for up to 5 months
- 2 days per week
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today. Please kindly click the “Apply” button below.
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.