Hunter Mental Health is working alongside an adult community mental health service within a fantastic NHS Trust whose sole purpose is to better the mental health, learning disabilities and physical health across all ages in the South East of England. This site is a stone throws away from the town centre with its skylines pierced with spires and domes and idyllic estates.
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurse to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £22.50 – £25.28.
The service is looking for someone to work within their assessment team with working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Consideration will be given to all CPN’s from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health team previously.
There is currently opportunities working within the assessment team working shifts of 9-5, 7-3 or 1-9 across 7 days so please do let us know if this is something you would be interested in.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid NMC pin
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous CMHT experience
- UK experience working in an older adult community team or care of elderly patients
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of working age adults
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different?
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.