Hunter Mental Health is supporting one of the best community mental health assessment services within a fantastic NHS Trust which boasts providing the highest quality integrated mental health, community and learning difficulties health services.
They are looking for experienced CPNs or RMNs with a great background working in the community or other assessment services join their working age adult service in the coming weeks and support the current set up of the service.
It is a Monday to Friday 9-5 service in which you will be supported by a team of other Nurses, OTs and psychologists all under the guidance of a great leadership team.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Assessment Service
- £24ph – £28h
Call Cameron on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.