Hunter Mental Health is supporting a great adolescence community mental health service within a fantastic NHS Trust which boasts providing the highest quality integrated mental health, community and learning difficulties health services.
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurse, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker with prior experience working with working age adults to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £24.12 – £26.40.
The service is looking for someone to work within their assessment team working with patients aged 18 – 65, operating in their service across 7 days per week with hours between 7am-9pm . Within the service there is a support team of other RMN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Consideration will be given to all mental health practitioners from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health setting previously.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- A valid NMC pin
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Strong Mental Health Assessment Experience
- UK experience working with mental health teams.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- An enhanced DBS and reference check
- Working a case load of working age adults
- Liaison with out-patient departments and GP surgeries
- Working outside the hospital and visiting clients on home visits
- Monitoring and assessments
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic service
- Full time hours guaranteed across a locum contract
- Competitive pay rates
- Very desirable location
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.