Hunter Mental Health are current working a Local Health Board in North Wales and therefore are looking for 5 – 10 CHC assessors.
The nurses we require must have previous CHC assessor experience as they need locums to hit the ground running. We you being working along side the current permanent staff and supporting them where possible. We are looking for people to start in November, December or early January. We also need people to work 25 – 40 hours per week. The working hourly are flexible.
The roles we have currently will be working at Band 6/7 but they will also consider band 8 if you have the correct experience and availability.
We are offering day rates of £350 – £500 per day based in experience and availability. Please note these rates are higher then the market standard to assist for any additional costs.
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter Mental Health today.
Why we are different? Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Reference Number: DC – CHC