Hunter Mental Health are supporting a crisis response team based in East Essex. They are looking for a mental health nurse with NHS experience to come join their exciting team on a 3-6 month ongoing contract to cover 3 long days and 3 long late shifts a week on a rota basis between Mon-Fri, shifts are 7am-7.30pm and 12 midday – 12 midnight.
- Band 6
- Start date 2/3 weeks
- 3-6 month ongoing contract
- Full time position
- RMN – Crisis response team
- £27.11ph Days / £32.71ph Nights & Saturday’s / £41.65ph Sunday’s (umbrella)
Call Tayo on the number 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
RMN – Locum
Salary – £27.11 – 41.65 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore