Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Registered Mental Health Nurse role specialising in Eating Disorders. The role will be planning, implementing, assessing and evaluating nursing care to enable young people help themselves in their recovery from their eating disorder within the Birmingham based service.
Experience working in CAMHS and with eating disorders would be desirable but they also need someone with the following:
- Ability to provide excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Be able to take bloods and feed patients
- Demonstrate awareness of safeguarding principles in all dealings with young people and their families.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
The working hours are Monday to Sunday from 7:00am till 3:00pm on early shifts and 1:00pm till 9:00pm on late shifts. Weekend rates are still being discussed.
Key details of the role:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 5
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Full Time position
- CAMHS eating disorders
- £23 – £25ph umbrella
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
RMN – Locum
Salary – £23 – 25 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman