Hunter Mental Health are supporting a dynamic perinatal ward that is dedicated to working with women in pregnancy and new mums who are concerned about their emotional or mental wellbeing. The service is looking for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to support their ward in the South West of England. The ideal nurse will have NHS experience within adults acute that is able to commit to three long days or nights across a 7 day rota.
Key details of the role:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mother and Baby Unit (Perinatal)
- Band 5
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position – 3 x Long Days
- Days or Nights – Optional
- £21.59 Days / £27.36 Nights / £36.00 Sundays
Call Tayo on 02034754175 to find out more about this role.
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
RMN – Locum
Salary – £21.59 – 36.00 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore