We at Hunter Mental Health are supporting one of the biggest trusts within the East of England with one of their community mental health services within on of the most favourable NHS Trusts who cover the east of England and the surrounding areas, working with people of all ages and make sure their services are wide ranging and will integrated.
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker or CAMHS Practitioner with prior experience working with CAMHS and young age adults to join this trust on full time and part time locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Social Worker/CAMHS Pracititoner
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS service
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £23.00 – 24.25 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy