Register now for expert advice on current market trends and access to a diverse range of career opportunities.
In a rush? Please use the form to register your details with us and we will get back to you. You can also download the Full Registration form, Medical Questionnaire and Candidate Handbook below. Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for.
DOWNLOAD THE HUNTER MH – Candidate Registration Form
DOWNLOAD THE HUNTER MH – Medical Questionnaire
DOWNLOAD THE HUNTER MH – Candidate Handbook
These forms can be typed into or printed out and manually completed. We recommend Genius Scanner if you need to scan documents to us. To download, simply click the relevant link below:
- Genius Scan for Android: Click Here
- Genius Scan for iPhone: Click Here
- Genius Scan for Windows: Click Here
To send compliance documents to us in bulk via email please use wetransfer.com. This will be much easier for you and us than attaching them all to emails!
Hunter Mental Health accepts The Health and Safety Groups ‘Skills for Health’ CSTF Mandatory + Statutory Training AND/ OR ‘All in One Day’ Mandatory Training, and can confirm it meets our mandatory training needs. Please also see HSG Participating Agencies page. Your certificates can be shared with us via The Healthcare Certificate Register.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND.
We strive to provide a superior service and people we place put their friends and colleagues in touch with us too. To encourage this (and say thank you!), we offer a referral bonus incentive.
We operate a simple and transparent scheme: introduce us to a candidate (who is not previously known to Hunter Mental Health) and when we place them successfully, we pay you £250 (after they have worked 200 hours (or 12 weeks for a permanent placement) £250. Couldn’t be easier!
Hunter Mental Health are passionate about operating an exclusive network of only the best people, supported by a robust selection and due diligence process. We are committed to providing a first-class service to candidates and clients, ensuring we provide professional, highly competent staff, minimising clinical risk.
To join our network, and for us to be able to provide you with relevant opportunities, we require you to go through a thorough process of compliance. Therefore, we will need the following documentation:
We will need:
- Completed registration form
- Completed occupational health questionnaire
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Verified copy of passport
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Copies of all professional qualifications
- Copy of your current professional registration certificate (where applicable)
- Two passport photos
- Immunisation records for Hep B, tuberculosis, measles, mumps and rubella
- Self-certification of immunity against varicella, tetanus, Hepatitis A, poliomyelitis and diptheria
- Practical/classroom based training certificate – basic life support, manual handling and fire safety
- Online mandatory training certificate
- Proof of your address x 2 documents, for example a copy of a utility bill and a bank statement
- Photocard driving licence
- Proof of National insurance number
- Signed top copy of our Staff Handbook
- Ltd company details (if applicable)
- Professional indemnity insurance (if applicable)
Guidelines issued by the NHS state that all locums must have annual training on statutory and mandatory core skills. Please provide copies of recent courses you have attended.
Contact us now:
Tel: 0203 475 4175