CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH US!
WE INVEST IN PEOPLE BECAUSE PEOPLE BUILD COMPANIES. OUR VISION IS SIMPLE, TO BE THE HOME OF MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS RECRUITMENT AROUND THE GLOBE.
We plan to do this by working in dedicated niches within the healthcare sector as best-in-class operators. We are ambitious. We are progressive. We are competitive. We are kind and nurturing and are looking to grow our family. Join Hunter Mental Health to be part of our journey. We want to excite and challenge you, support and nurture you, give you opportunities that will push your boundaries, take risks together, learn together, win together, lose together and be proud of what we can achieve together. We believe anything is possible.
Providing the finest recruitment solution in the healthcare market. Doing what we say we will, living by our company vision & values.
Understanding your needs, and providing a tailored solution – catering for individual wants & needs.
We will always do what we say we will, and will provide an expert opinion to all candidates and clients, an opinion founded on a deep understanding of market conditions, healthcare professions and the recruitment business.
The company will only succeed if we all work together, in harmony with a common purpose, and our clients and candidates will only receive the finest service if we truly work in partnership with them.
We are relentless in our efforts to provide a superior healthcare recruitment service.
We are on a mission – We all know why we’re here and where we’re going, and we all put in the effort to get us there.
Delivery comes first – We will live and die by our ability to deliver.
JFDI – If you see something that needs to be done or you can make something happen – put your hand up and sort it out.
Own it – We action what we say and are personally accountable for everything we do.
All for one, one for all – Teamwork makes the dream work, and we always drive towards collective success, not individual wins.
Our people have a track record of exceptional success. They are energetic, focused and committed to delivering an outcome that exceeds expectations. The team are leagues ahead of their competition and unrivalled in their motivation. They’re also REAL people and quite simply, they’re gggggrreeeat! Here’s what they have to say about us (and no, we didn’t tell them to start with “I love”):
BENTON – MANAGING DIRECTOR
“I love many things about working at Hunter: the ambition to be the best, the sense of purpose and of being part of something larger, the daily humour, the environment where everyone feels able to be themselves, along with the urgency to succeed – no one is sitting back and waiting for things to happen.”
DECLAN – DIRECTOR MENTAL HEALTH
“I love working for Hunter because we strive for success every day. Everyone has the same attitude and approach and tries to be the very best they can be. I love the work-hard play-hard culture that has naturally grown around the office. Most importantly I love the people I work with.“
GRETA – COMPLIANCE MANAGER
“I love the atmosphere in the office – the team is friendly and hard working. They concentrate and get the work done while making it enjoyable with laugh out loud jokes and friendly banter.”
CAMERON – MENTAL HEALTH CONSULTANT
“Hunter has given me the ability to be a part of something which is ever-growing and constantly expanding, all the while keeping the core values and morals which have made the company have an intimate feel. Working here you know you are valued and you really feel the company believe in and are behind you 100%. To top it off, the company have hired some of the best and most interesting characters who make every day a pleasure.”
HUNTER SELECTION PROCESS.
We are hiring for trainees and graduates not averse to taking risks. Without being hemmed in by role definitions or organisational structures, our employees are encouraged to exercise their own ideas and are supported if those initiatives fail. We strongly believe in doing right by people and looking after our own, we’re very proud of the people within our business and more importantly that we act as one, winning together and losing together. We’re only as good as the person next to us.
To that end, we need to be sure that we recruit the right people and our selection process is the perfect way for us to do just that.
- Job application through our site
- Telephone interview
- Psychometric profiling
- Selection day
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Southbank, Central London – £16,000 – £25,000
It’s time to change your life with us! We are Hunter Mental Health – the fastest growing specialist healthcare recruitment company in the UK.
We invest in people because people build companies. Our vision is simple, to be the home of Mental Health recruitment around the globe. We plan to do this by working in dedicated niches within the healthcare sector as best-in-class operators. We are ambitious. We are progressive. We are competitive. We are kind and nurturing and are looking to grow our family.
Join Hunter Mental Health to be part of our journey. We want to excite and challenge you, support and nurture you, give you opportunities that will push your boundaries, take risks together, learn together, win together, lose together and be proud of what we can achieve together.
We believe anything is possible.
Hunter Mental Health is part of Hunter Gatherer Group, an investment company with proven success in building outstanding healthcare recruitment businesses around the globe. We are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector – where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency that quality healthcare professionals want to be represented by.
Specialising in niche mental health professional’s recruitment, we are based on the vibrant Southbank in Central London and have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our family.
Our people have a track record of exceptional success. They are energetic, focused and committed to delivering an outcome that exceeds expectations. The team are leagues ahead of their competition and unrivalled in their motivation. With a clear career path and rewards at every step of the journey, not to mention the best bonus scheme in the business, becoming a member of our team guarantees you the chance to work alongside talented, awe-inspiring colleagues, develop as a person as well as a consultant, and fast-track your way to recruitment success.
- Smart, intuitive, self-motivated, business savvy and confident
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
An essential and integral part of our team, the Recruitment Consultant is resilient, tenacious, competitive, hard-working, charming, ambitious and motivated. They are the backbone of our business and specialise in the sourcing, screening, attraction, recruitment and eventual placement of specialist healthcare workers.
Your role will involve the full recruitment function – from finding quality healthcare professionals, through compliance, interviewing, agreeing contracts, placing candidates, marketing, registering and meeting new clients.
- Maintaining a constant pipeline of specialist candidates
- Posting and updating job adverts on recruitment job board sites
- Mining CVs and harvesting data
- Screening healthcare professionals
- Selling the unique benefits of our agency
- Interviewing candidates
- Building, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with candidates and clients
- Providing an excellent service at all times to both our clients and candidates
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly KPIs
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
We are a GREAT company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some super-cool benefits:
- Unlimited holiday. As part of our family we know that you’re driven, competitive and have a strong work ethic, so we let you decide what time you need to take as holiday. Our culture is all about trust.
- Huge bonus. We offer the best bonus scheme in the market. Enough said!
- Progression. With a clear career pathway and regular salary hikes, our route to management is straightforward and driven by incentives. We want you to be rewarded each time you make a step forward in your career.
- We love our employees and want them to be as happy and healthy as possible, so we provide them with free fruit, team workouts and access to yoga and mindfulness sessions.
- Private healthcare. Reducing the burden on the NHS and caring for our staff. You’re part of our family after all. From the end of a 6-month probation period your private healthcare will kick in.
- Free beer and breakfast. After 4pm every day we have a free, open bar in our workspace and we encourage everyone to socialise together, building strong and healthy bonds. We also provide free Monday morning brekkie!
- Bring your dog to work. Who doesn’t love having a dog in the office? Great for lowering blood pressure and increasing serotonin levels. You can even have team walkies!
- Going out. Ascot races, Royal Henley Regatta, Monaco Grand Prix, Lunch in Paris… we’ve had a lot of fun together and we’ll be having a whole lot more!
- Annual away-days. At Hunter we like to do things in style. From annual conferences at Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds to yearly group-wide get togethers in Berlin…. If it looks fun and stylish we’ll be there!
- Flexible surroundings. We have an uber-contemporary workspace with sofas, standing desks and games tables to encourage creativity, bike storage and showers. Smart and vibrant, our Central London offices are #kicking.
- Knowledge sharing. We hold regular desk coaching sessions and have an amazing intranet with libraries of free personal development courses. We take training very seriously and will invest in you both as a consultant and individual.
This is a full-time permanent position, with a fantastic company who are able to offer excellent career development and role progression. Continuous training and support will be provided.